Friday, October 23, 2009

Sleep Deprivations and Dopamine Deficiencies


A body's inablity to paralyze itself during dreams can make for some interesting living, as you've seen from previous blog posts.

This morning I have a very vague recollection of a comical event that must have confused Katie a bit to say the least, that I thought I'd share.

After a solid hour of sleep, I have a hazy recollection of blocking Katie's access to the bathroom door as she attempted to get in to ready herself for work.

"The editor man in the bathroom says that I must pass the first bean before granting you access." I said with conviction.

Receiving a funny look I pressed on explaining the situation:

"I think that you, my friend, have found yourself in quite a literary pickle."

After some persistent convincing that there was no editor man in the bathroom she lead me back in bed, I laid down, and that was the end of the exchange between me, Katie and the man in the bathroom.

Thank god she doesn't think I'm too crazy...

-sam

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I ended up having some very similar conversations with friends after some concerts last week. I ended up with swine flu as a result. Hopefully the same does not happen to you.

- The Guy From The Hamburger Train

Unknown said...

Oh I don't know. I wouldn't say you are crazy. I believe there was an editor man in the bath room if you say so. I know the feeling. I was thinking about you and just wanted to say hi. Love you. Hi Katie love you too.